Friday, June 13, 2014

Your mobile device NEEDS this

Let's face it, most of us spend a lot of time on our smartphones or tablets.  But are your apps leaving you cold and empty inside?

I have the solution.

The Navy's been working on a badass app for some time now, and it's gotten to the point where I feel really good recommending it to you.  There's a bunch of fun stuff on it but my favorites are:

1.  Personalized Mail - I receive Navy environmental and humanitarian news
2.  Interactive Map - This thing looks like a video game, and shows global fleet activity.
 
Check out The Official Navy App here(Scroll down the page for a cool graphic ad.)

As a bonus for reading my shameless sales pitch, here's yet another awesome job an MC could end up with.


MC1 David Holmes:  This photo was from Dakar, Senegal (2009) while I was deployed with USS Nashville as part of 6th Fleet's Africa Partnership Station.  The event was a ceremony thanking the Seabees for installing a water well at a school.  Your best chance to be a part of something like this is to get orders to 6th Fleet or NPASE Europe.  Both are out of Naples, Italy.  I was at 6th Fleet. Great tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment