Friday, May 20, 2011

What's a 9 to 5?

 Photo by MCSN Andy Jandik.

Wray and I are slowly realizing how much work a long-term documentary is to produce. 

I've been in post-production for episode 4 for the last few weeks, which has left little time and less energy to blog.  Once the ship gets out of the Controlled Industrial Area, I'll be allowed to bring my cell phone to work.  This means photos and stories for the blog!  Until then, I'll get posts up as I can. 


SURVIVAL TIP

1.  Be flexible and learn to manage stress.  I'm currently struggling to balance my collateral duties (departmental training & ship maintenance) with my MC duties.  It's definitely stressful at times.  /sigh
You're going to be doing a bunch of different jobs in the Navy.  Some have nothing to do with being an MC.  It's part of being a Sailor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment