Friday, April 16, 2010

Passing the torch: The new 'A' school blog

Now that I'm an old weathered 'C' schooler, it's time to hand the reins to the young bloods I call shipmates.  The new 'A' school blog went live today, right on time.  Please stop by www.dinfos-navymc.blogspot.com and check it out. There are many students stepping up to contribute and they're currently working out logistics not unlike a newspaper's.  (editor, photographers, writers)

The next phase of my Navy education starts May 10th.  I'll be enrolled in VPD, or Video Production and Documentation.  I stay at DINFOS until the end of August and get to run around with more cool video cameras!  Then it's NPASE San Diego.

--------------------

This site was originally created to help those either thinking of or waiting to become MCs.  They've started to find us here.  And that's really cool.  I hope to keep putting out good info that the Sailors following can benefit from throughout their careers.


As for this blog, I will continue to document and comment on my journey.  I suspect I'll start to mix more personal flavor with the informative stuff.   Look for more FTX pics, random backlogged stories, surviving 'C' school, surviving NPASE, visiting other countries, first time on a Navy ship, first time in a helicopter, life as a petty officer, and lots more.

Thank you to everyone who stops by.  I will continue to work to get the word out about this and the new blog...again that's  www.dinfos-navymc.blogspot.com.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment