Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Road trip photos


My drive up the coast is rapidly fading into memory.  What better way to preserve it than to post photos for the world to marvel at?  These were all taken with my Samsung Epic.  The above photo of the Pacific Ocean was taken off Highway 101, in northwestern California.


Lying on my back on a hiking trail in Prairie Creek Redwoods State Park.


Mist hangs above a lake on the eastern side of Highway 101, in northwestern California.


A moss covered tree at Lost Man Creek.  I made it out ok.


This Motel 6 was cheap, but I realized with horror why.  There was no shampoo and no COFFEE MAKER!!!


But dogs on the blanket was cool.  I like dogs.


This shower doubled as an escape pod!


On Treasure Island, a woman sits immersed in her book.  Across the bay is San Francisco.

1 comment: